In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, CSN/IUPAC as the event organiser is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy environment in compliance with the COVID-19 guidelines of the federal, state and local governments of Nigeria as may be updated from time to time. As a result the event will be a hybrid event. The in-person event is limited in the number of registration and venue capacity. There shall be no onsite registration. Attendees are encouraged to either join online or in-person depending on convenience and any adjustment that may be made to venue capacity in line with prevailing guidelines as at then.
COVID-19 Instructions for in-person attendance
- No onsite registration activities. While visitors and guests will pick up badges from registration desk. Delegates are to pick registration materials from their respective Chapter coordinators.
- Always wear your mask within the conference venue.
- Avoid handshake as much as possible.
- Sanitize your hands at event entrances and as often as you can at the various hand-sanitizer dispersers.
- Wash your hands from time to time in the rest rooms or other provided units.
- Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arm lengths) from other people
Early-bird rates expires soon!
- Locate and click Attendee Register red button,
- Click Add to Cart to select registration option.
- Checkout or View Cart takes to you to payment page.
- Complete required fields, pay and check your email for your confirmation with a barcoded ticket.
- Print or save ticket to your phone for onsite check-in.
At the conference entrance/registration Desk, provide your confirmation for scanning and a badge will be issued!
Conference Registration Rates
|MEMBERSHIP||EARLY BIRD (REGISTRATION ON OR BEFORE 10TH JULY 2021)||FIRST STANDARD (REGISTRATION ON OR BEFORE 21ST AUGUST 2021)||SECOND STANDARD (REGISTRATION ON OR BEFORE 25TH SEPTEMBER 2021)||ON-SITE REGISTRATION (REGISTRATION AT CONFERENCE VENUE: 7TH NOVEMBER 2021)|
|Other Foreign Participants||$325||$335||$355||$375|
Sorry, No more event to show
The International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC) and The Chemical Society of Nigeria (CSN) are proud to announce that the 44th Annual International Conference (44th AIC) of CSN will be held in conjunction with IUPAC’s CHEMRAWN XXII E-Waste In Africa Conference. This special edition of the conference commemorates CSN’s 50 Years Anniversary. The conference will hold at the Yard 158, Oregun, Lagos, Nigeria.
Global Electrical & Electronic Waste: Health Hazards For Africa.
Health Implications, Management, Recycling, Disposal, And Economics
Pre-conference: November 7-8, 2021
Conference Days: November 9-11, 2021
E-waste is the fastest growing waste stream globally. This has adverse environmental consequences and serious health implications because, as an abundance of literature shows, dumping of e-waste, particularly in Africa, is an act with devastating consequences. A global act, with the international chemical community actively involved, is therefore urgently needed, and this is the rationale behind this conference.
The 44th AIC and CHEMRAWN XXII Conference will aim to inform stakeholders about the complexity of the e-waste problem and give guidance as to how to address it. This will be done in lectures, workshops, field trips, and interaction with industries presented concurrently with an exhibition focus E-Waste value chain and the environment. It will also feature groundbreaking research papers and special scientific presentations designed to accelerate the application of chemical research to solving world problems. Speakers will come from around the world and attendees too to keep you up with the latest scientific advances, environmental best practices, and waste to wealth opportunities.